December 13, 2012

Christmas Interview with Author and Publisher Paul Collins

It's my pleasure to warmly welcome author and publisher of Ford Street Publishing Paul Collins 
to Books for Little Hands.


Tell us about your favourite Christmas memory?

Snow in England, although I'm told that fifty years down the track snow is no longer a given. Snow fights as a seven-year-old were pretty memorable, silly as though that may now seem.

Which book would you recommend people read this Christmas?

Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve.


How are you celebrating this year?

I suspect we'll be travelling to Garfield to see my partner's mother. Now to find a last minute booking in a restaurant. I guess the Garfield pub is always an option, albeit a last choice :-)

What’s the best and worst present you’ve ever received?

Best present as a kid was a wagon train set. See how easily we were pleased back in the fifties! Recently my partner gave me a laptop for Xmas (in advance so I could get Office Home 2010 installed before Xmas. I love practical presents. Which maybe explains why I gave my partner an iron one year. Nah, just joking. It was an ironing board.


No comments: